NEW EXPANDED FEATURES
– max speed
– speed range
NEW EXPANDED FEATURES
Modular Safety Integrated Controller is the new revolutionary modular and configurable safety controller from This new safety controller is capable of monitoring many safety sensors and commands at the same time. These can be safety light curtains, safety photocells, emergency stops, safety mats, magnetic or mechanical safety switches, two-hand controls, etc. Thanks to the ’s modular and expandable structure it is possible to adapt its I/O configuration and functionality to the demands of each application. This makes a highly versatile and flexible safety controller. has solid state and/or relay outputs. They can be instantaneous or delayed.
* Configurable safety controller
• Safety level: SIL 3, PLe, Cat. 4
• Easy and intuitive graphic configuration software (MSD – Mosaic Safety Designer)
• Compact design:
o Single Main module dimensions 22.5 x 99 x 114.5 mm
• Max 72 inputs and 8 OSSD pairs
• Max 7 expansion units in addition to Master M1
• M1 stand alone main unit
* 8 safety inputs, 2 OSSD pairs with separate EDM and Start/Restart configurable via PC through USB interface
• MI8O2 expansion unit:
* 8 safety inputs, 2 OSSD pairs with separate EDM and Start/Restart
• MI8 and MI16 expansion units: With 8 and 16 safety inputs M1 Main Unit 22.5mm
o MO2 and MO4 expansion units:
o With 2 and 4 OSSD pairs with separate EDM and Start/Restart
• MR2 and MR4 relay units:
o With 2 and 4 guided contacts safety relays
• MB expansion units for connection to the most common industrial Fieldbus systems:
o PROFIBUS DP, DeviceNet, CANopen
• Memory card configuration storage (MCM – Mosaic Configuration Memory)
Communication between units via proprietary high speed bus (MSC – Mosaic Safety Communication)
Simple diagnostics via LED signaling and configuration software.
Norstat. Inc. is now offering Special Discounted Pricing on select HTP Cable and accessory products. The following parts will have special discounted pricing for a limited time, so be proactive and give us a call to get your discounted pricing while we still have stock.
* HTP: 08FQ4-000 : M8 Female Field Wire
* HTP : P1-TZ2-DL1 : 8mm Connector
* HTP : P2-TZ2-DL1 : 9.4 mm Connector
* HTP : G1-TU2-L81 ( Yellow LED ) :
News and Special Offers March 2010
[singlepic id=12 w=320 h=240 float=left]
A Complete ENTRY & EXIT Muting System for Palletizing, Wrapping, Robotic Cells for $1200.00
Increase productivity while cutting cost with the Janus Muting Light Curtain featuring built in muting control having all safety functions integrated inside the Emitter and Receiver.
|[singlepic id=10 w=320 h=240 float=]Special Limited Time Offer On REER JANUS MUTING Light Curtains A Complete ENTRY/EXIT & EXIT Only Muting System for Palletizing, Wrapping, & Robotic CellsJanus Series Light Barriers, Safety Innovation For Material Handling
Safety Relays with Force Guided Design
A traditional electromechanical relay consists of a set of contacts that open or close, depending on their arrangement and the coil voltage. A Riese safety relay’s contact design is mechanically interlocked. Mechanically interlocking the contacts enables the relay’s behavior to operate in a predetermined fashion and is achieved by either applying the mechanical interlock or force guiding the contact set.
The design using a mechanical bar interlinking all the contacts assures that all normally open (N/O or Form A) contacts don’t close if the normally closed (N/C or Form B) contacts don’t open. If the contacts of either the N/O or the N/C type are welded shut, the bar prevents the opposing contact type from operating. Therefore, when a relay contact fails to open, the opposing (or other) contacts don’t close enabling a monitored state of the relay.